Southern Vermont Solar is a local, technically driven installation company dedicated to giving the highest quality at competitive prices.
Southern Vermont Solar is owned and operated by Simon Piluski, a Southern Vermont native. With over twenty years in the solar electrical and mechanical trade, he has the experience to handle installations simply, safely and affordably.
- VT Licensed solar electrician #ES-06440
- Vermont SSREIP photovoltaic full-partner
- OSHA 30 Hr Construction Safety and Health
- Designed, installed, and commissioned more than 8 megawatts of grid-tied PV over 20 years
- NABCEP certified since 2009
We provide customized engineering and electrical services to maximize the efficiency of your system. We install ground-mounted and rooftop solar, residential and commercial, and are fluent in all types of system topology:
- Single and three-phase AC distribution design
- Primary or secondary voltage line extensions (before or after the utility transformer,) as well as medium voltage design
- 600 Volt and 1000 Volt DC design, selecting the right pv modules, or solar panels, for your project whether you prioritize cost and value, high perfomance or asthetics
- Inverter experts: transformerless, micro and optimized systems, as well as the older galvanically-isolated transformer based designs are all possible, energy monitoring systems and communications. We'll help you make the right choice for your project.
We are 100% committed to fair and ethical business practice with our employees and with our customers.